Reserve your table at YOUR AREA COMMUNITY FAIR / EXPO TODAY! Contact us email@example.com Sales or give free informational material, samples, etc. about your business to area residents.
A chance to inform residents about local Community, Health, Local Business & Resources, Government, Schools, Colleges & Organizations in one location. Also to get up close and personal with Residents and Surrounding Communities. There hasn’t been any in the TOWN OF HEMPSTEAD, till now.
- To connect community services & businesses with all community members, as well as to provide resources
- To showcase and support Local entrepreneurs, Businesses, Schools, Artists and more,
We are holding a COMMUNITY FAIR / EXPO in each VILLAGE & HAMLET in the Town Of Hempstead to give local residents easy access to see better what is available in their community. And give Local Businesses the chance to meet their community. Listed are some below. It’s a “Get to know Your Neighborhood Day”.
- Attract a broader audience
• Impress current clients & attract new business
• Get your company logo, products or services recognized & remembered
• Gain unlimited exposure of products and/or services to other business owners
• Display current specials & promotions
• Multi-media coverage
BOOTH INFORMATION (Space is limited, First come, First serve)
- Each exhibitor will be provided with a table, 2 chairs, (each display area is 8’ x 8’ ;
table is (8 x 2).
• Signage is NOT included with a booth.
• Only one business per booth is permitted.
• Booths will be reserved upon receipt of paid registration on a first come/first served basis.
• Confirmations will be sent to you.
• Product demonstrations are permitted.
• Vendors offering a free taste/sample of their food products will be acknowledged in advertising whenever possible.
- Food sales are NOT permitted.
• Individual Raffles may be held at booths.
• Electricity is limited – be sure to indicate on your registration form if electricity is needed.
• WiFi Internet access is available.
• No refunds
• Cancellations will be subject to a fee.
Sponsorship opportunities available, contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org